Life and fashion magazine
- Fashion ideas for 2011
- Fashion accessories articles.
Life And Fashion Magazine
- Fashion is a Canadian fashion magazine published by St. Joseph Media. Established in 1977, it was formerly known as Toronto Life Fashion magazine. It is currently based in Toronto (with satellite offices in Vancouver and Montreal), publishes 10 issues a year and has a total readership of 1,982,000.
- The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death
- a characteristic state or mode of living; "social life"; "city life"; "real life"
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities; "he could no longer cope with the complexities of life"
- the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living; "he hoped for a new life in Australia"; "he wanted to live his own life without interference from others"
- Living things and their activity
- The state of being alive as a human being
Lessons from Bernard Rudofsky: Life as a Voyage
What we need is not a new way of building but a new way of living—so the subtitle of one of Rudofsky’s last works. Setting out from the assumption that the design of every single room in a house is based on a physical function: one place to lie the body down to rest, another to take in food, a third to step into a tub to bath, Bernard Rudofsky (1905-88) believed architecture served to stimulate the senses and refine everyday culture. His conception of architecture and design is more topical today than ever. Internationally renowned in his day for the exhibitions he created for MoMA in the 1940s and 1950s, today he is remembered above all for his sharp-tongued, witty writings, which still speak to a broad audience. "Lessons from Bernard Rudofsky" is more than a collection of essays by experts and introduction to the complex concept of architecture and living of a cosmopolitan and unconventional thinker; the rich visual material conveys his philosophy: "I believe that sensory pleasure should take precedence over intellectual pleasure in art and architecture."
“I'm passionately involved in life: I love its change, its color, its movement. To be alive, to be able to see, to walk, to have houses, music, paintings - it's all a miracle.”
23-24 Aug. 2008, South Photowalk
National Arts Center, Los Banos, Laguna
Life & Death
Detail of a grave. I noticed the character for "life" and tried to isolate it in the composition using shallow dof.
- Life & death . . .
Mt. Koya, Japan
Similar posts: fashion blog italy paris fashion week shows fashion shoes womens z tejas scottsdale fashion square hollywood fashion stores fashion marketing syllabus fashion wholesale online hollywood fashion dresses
- (月) 00:13:08|
- Category: None